So, my cousin sent this questionnaire out and I had to try it with Reina. It was so fun. Reina enjoyed it too, and was fascinated that I was writing down everything she said. Afterward, she had to ask me some questions and "write" them down. They went something like, "why does an elephant have wings?" "What is pink on a bird?" I didn't get it.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Don’t touch anything or else they will fall down and break.
2. What makes mom happy? Cleaning your toys.
3. What makes mom sad? When we fight.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? Being a good girl.
6. How old is your mom? 50 thousand! How old are you mom? You’re 28? I thought Dad was 28. You and Dad are the same age?
7. How tall is your mom? Let’s count! 1…12! (in hands)
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Color with her Sweetie, play with her kids, and be happy.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play with Vaughn. Do mommy time and take a nap.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Getting married.
11. What is your mom really good at? Juggle and funny faces.
12. What is your mom not very good at? Playing baseball.
13. What does your mom do for a job? Help kids clean up, and help the kids not be grumpy, and help kids be nice and have quiet time.
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Pizza, pepperoni and pineapple.
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Doing a puppet show.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Herself!
17. What do you and your mom do together? Watch a movie, and have quiet time.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Blond hair, blue eyes, same eyebrows, lips, ears, fingernails….(it went on for a while and then started to repeat).
19. How are you and your mom different? We do different things.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? she shows me a happy face.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? She married him.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To her friends house.
4 years ago